Basor manufacturer of cable management systems has updated the content of its B06 product catalog. In this update, customers can find the evolution of some of the items, as well as a more efficient distribution of content.
In this sense, the structure is maintained by product families, these families are separated with thumbs where the icon of each family has been added. With this, the content is accessed in a faster and more intuitive way, reaching almost to 8,000 product references.
Metal trays under the BASORTRAY name, BASORFIL basket trays, BASORTRAV cable ladders, BASORPLAST PVC trays, FIBERTRAV Fiberglass ladders, BASORCANAL trunking, BASORTUB rigid tubes, BASORFLEX flexible tubes, TRUNKINGS electrified trays, BASORSUPPORT supports or BASORFIX small pieces and accessories make the 11 families that continue at this B06.
In general, the new codes for stainless products have been added, corporate logos have been updated as well as typographies for each family, spaces and line spacing have been optimized and content distributions are more functional.
The most important changes by family are the following:
BASORTRAY: Traditional metal trays
– Inside and outside suspensions are added for Basortray ERE of height 60
BASORFIL: Basket trays
– Suspension to ceiling SST is updated
BASORTRAV: Cable ladders
– The accessories of the FE model in height 60 are already available in circular
– The covers for the BSL and UEC ladders are included
– The left and right reductions of the RP model are added
– The BSLR model comes with double punching in its siderails
BASORSUPPORT: Supports (roof, wall, floor)
– The SPD support evolves towards the double SP8 profile support and both are maintained
BASORPLAST: PVC trays
– Insertion of mini CAP, MCA and BPB
– Accessories for mini-channels
FIBERTRAV: Ladders in fiberglass
– Separator profile for PSEFV
– The accessories are extended with the cross and its lid in the WT traversable models
BASORTUB: Rigid tubes
– Flanges Conduit to BCP profile
BASORFIX: Pieces of small dimensions
– New codes for product in stainless are included
– Evolution of profile 41X82 towards P41 41X82, keeping both
– Accessories for the evolution 41×82
– SEG clamp included
BASORFLEX (Flexible tubes) and TRUNKING (electrified tracks) do not present notable changes)
On the other hand, an online version will be available in PDF format on our corporate portal (www.basor.com) and a paper copy may be requested by filling in some shipping information.